Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend

I didn't fall off the wagon per se, but I didn't eat as healthy as I need to. Friday my main meal was a turkey sandwich on sourdough at Cracker Barrel. I got a bit of activity in as I went shopping with my folks, which always involves a fair amount of walking. Saturday my main meal was a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Saturday evening though I consumed my calories for the day at our Oktoberfest. The Tucher Dunkel Wiesse was soooooo good. After Oktoberfest I had two slices of pizza and a few more beers at my friend's house over a game of NCAA 09 on Xbox.

Other than the beer on Saturday, I have continued with nothing but water to drink.

I got back on the wagon this morning however. For breakfast I had a bowl of low fat oatmeal, two eggs cooked in EVOO and an apple. I'm working today, so the rest of the day will be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment