Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today, not so hard.

Today wasn't a great day, but I sidestepped any major setbacks. Because of work, my 3 hour time frame suffered.

Breakfast 7am- two tablespoons cottage cheese, one banana

Mid morning snack 10:30am- Kellog's Fiber Rich antioxident bar

Mid afternoon snack 1:30pm- same as 10:30 meal

Lunch/Dinner 4:30pm- bowl of homemade vegetable soup and a ham and swiss sandwich(mustard only)

At this point I fell asleep about 6ish, waking back up around 10pm. For what should have been a late evening snack I ended up with a hotpocket and a small portion of chips.

As has been my SOP that last few days, water is the beverage of the day. I am on my 4th quart right now. So by the time I go back to bed, it will have been a gallon today. That's where I need to be.

On the excercise front, I was stuck inside all day. I did take time during my lunch to do some stretches and during my planning period I walked some laps around campus.
Hopefully the rain will stop tomorrow and I can ease into about 15-20 minutes of outdoor walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment